New Logs & Dogs Video
I thought I had a good idea for a Logs & Dogs video. I tried asking ChatGPT to create a hotdog recipe. I didn't cheat and I actually used the first recipe it created for me. Calvin helped me shoot the video so I didn't have to do it all one-handed.
It actually tasted pretty good except for the honey mustard. That part was too sweet and tasted weird.
I gave it the prompt: "Invent a funny hotdog recipe."
Introducing the "Hilarious Haute-Dog" – a whimsical twist on the classic hotdog that's sure to tickle your funny bone and your taste buds! Here's the recipe:
- 1 jumbo hotdog
- 1 pretzel bun
- 1/4 cup rainbow sprinkles
- 2 tbsp cream cheese
- 2 tbsp raspberry jam
- 2 tbsp crushed potato chips
- 2 tbsp honey mustard
- 1 small dill pickle, sliced lengthwise
- 1/4 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 cherry tomato, sliced
- 4 googly eyes (edible, candy version)
- 2 small marshmallows
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and place the jumbo hotdog on a baking sheet. Cook for 12-15 minutes, or until heated through. You can also grill or boil the hotdog if you prefer.
- While the hotdog cooks, slice the pretzel bun lengthwise, but be careful not to cut all the way through. Toast the bun lightly in the oven or on a grill.
- Spread the cream cheese on one side of the bun, and raspberry jam on the other side.
- Place the cooked hotdog in the bun, and drizzle honey mustard on top.
- Now it's time to get creative! Sprinkle the crushed potato chips and rainbow sprinkles over the hotdog, and arrange the pickle slices and shredded lettuce around it.
- For the cherry tomato "clown nose," skewer it onto a toothpick and insert it into the hotdog's center.
- Create your hotdog's funny face by placing two edible googly eyes on each end of the hotdog, using a small dab of cream cheese as glue. Place a marshmallow on each side to serve as "ears."
- Serve your Hilarious Haute-Dog on a colorful plate and watch as the smiles and laughter roll in. This quirky creation is perfect for parties, cookouts, or simply enjoying a fun twist on a classic meal. Bon appétit!
<< Previous Post Next Post >>